Thursday, March 10, 2011

The most extreme

I have done extreme sports for many times.
When I was in the military service I was training what is called ' U Kyeok. '

When I started it I walked for 40km with 30kg backpack. Then I arrived place of training.
I was in there for a week and I did a lot of things in there.
I used just one rope and passed through between mountain and moutain.

I felt very scary before did it, however, I felt so good after did it.

I know that somebody doesn't think it's extreme sport. But, it's extreme sport for me !
Because, It's unique. If I don't go to the military service, I can't do that.
It was a good experience for me =)
   

2 comments:

  1. I think all korean guys are toguh guys ! I don't want to do such training.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Lol, but you feel exited when you finish that training hehe

    ReplyDelete